Are you trying to log in to your SSS online account but cannot do so because of this error?
Invalid User ID or Password…
Do you want to know how to reset your SSS User ID or Password so that you can log in successfully and check your SSS contributions, generate PRN (Payment Reference Number), submit Maternity Notification, or apply for SSS Calamity Loan?
Well, you’ve come to the right page!
I also encountered this issue last month and I know how frustrating it is, but don’t worry because I’m going to guide you now how to reset SSS password and/or SSS User ID very easily.
Updated: August 13, 2020
Since the Philippine Social Security System has updated their website, the process of resetting SSS User ID and Password has also been updated.
Follow the steps below to reset your SSS password or User ID easily.
How to Reset SSS User ID and Password With Email
Step 1: Access the SSS website
- Go to sss.gov.ph.
- Click the box that says, “I am not a robot”, then click Submit.
- Click Member
- Click “Forgot User ID or Password?”
Step 2: Enter CRN / SSS Number
- Enter your CRN or SSS Number (refer to your UMID or SS card)
- Enter the code shown in the screen, then click Submit.
Step 3: Check your Email
- Check your registered email and find the email from SSS with the subject, “Password Reset Request”
- In the email, click the LINK to reset your password.
Note: The password reset request is only valid for the next 120 hours or 5 days.
For further assistance, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate your CRN (Common Reference Number) or SS Number and complete name and date of birth.
Step 4: Reset your Password
- To reset your password, enter your preferred password and confirm it by typing it again on the second box.
- Follow these guidelines for your password:
- Length must be 8-20 alpha-numeric characters
- First character must be alphabetic
- No special characters
- Must be different from the User ID.
After successfully resetting your password, you will be logged in automatically to your My.SSS online account. You can now check your SSS contributions, file for SSS benefits, apply for SSS calamity loan, submit SSS maternity notification, generate PRN, and more.
Watch this video tutorial to Reset your SSS User ID and Password – IF your email is still accessible.
How to Reset SSS User ID and Password Without Email
Watch this video tutorial to Reset your SSS User ID and Password – IF your email is NOT accessible.
Updated: September 20, 2019
Follow the steps below to fix your SSS Forgot User ID or Password issue.
- For Member
- Enter your CRN/SS Number and we’ll send a link to your registered email to reset your password.
- For Employer
- Enter your Employer/HR Number and we’ll send a link to your registered email to reset your password.
Updated: June 7, 2016
If you know any one of these information – email address or user ID, follow the steps below to reset your SSS password.
Steps on How to Reset SSS Password Online
- Type sss.gov.ph on your internet browser.
- In the member login area, click Forgot User ID or Password.
- Follow the appropriate instruction below:
- If you forgot your password but not your User ID, enter your USER ID.
- If you also forgot your User ID, enter your Email Address.
(Note: You only need to enter one of these. Otherwise, it will not proceed to the next page.)
- Click Submit.
- You will receive an Email from email@example.com with the Subject: SSS Website Forgot Password.
- Open that email and you will see your User ID and Retrieved Password.
- You may now login to your SSS Online Account by going back to sss.gov.ph and enter your User ID and Password.
If you forgot BOTH your User ID and password, follow the steps below to reset your SSS online account.
Steps on How to Recover or Reset SSS Password and User ID
If this is your case, you will need to contact SSS directly for further assistance. Here’s how…
Using your email address, you will need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
A. Subject: THRU FACEBOOK
B. Body or Content of the email
- Details of Concern (SSS Password Reset)
- Complete Name
- Contact Number
- Active Email Address
- 10-digit SSS number
- Date of Birth
- Employment History
You will need to attach scanned or screenshots of your valid IDs with photo and signature.
Post a COMMENT at the official Facebook page of Philippine Social Security System (Government Organization) to follow up on your SSS User ID and Password Recovery request.
Your comment should include the following info:
- The Email Address that you used when you sent your email request
- The Date and Time when you sent your email request
- The SSS Email address where your sent your email request to (email@example.com)
You may also watch this video on how to reset your SSS User ID and Password
Posting your personal info including your email address on Facebook is a bit risky, that’s why I suggest you only post this during SSS office hours on their Facebook Page.
As soon as an SSS staff sees your comment that you’re following up on your SSS User ID and Password Recovery Request, they will delete it right away to protect your info.
You may also post another comment asking them if they have received your comment with your info. Usually they will tag your FB Profile Name when they reply to your comment.
FAQs for SSS Online Login
Q: How can I find my SSS password?
A: Follow these easy steps to retrieve or reset your SSS Password:
- Click the “Forgot User ID / Password?” link on the My.SSS portal.
- Enter your CRN or SSS number (for member account) / Employer/HR Number (for employer account).
- Click the Submit or Send button.
- Check your email for a password reset link from the SSS.
- Click on the link to change your password.
Q: How can I change my SSS password?
A: Follow these steps to change your password:
- Go to www.sss.gov.ph
- Login to your SSS online account if you have your User ID and Password. If you don’t know either one of them, follow the steps above to reset your User ID or Password
- Once you’re logged in to My.SSS, click Member’s Profile, then click Change Password.
- Enter your Current Password
- Enter your New Password
- Confirm your New Password
- Click Change
Q: How can I check my SSS contribution online 2019?
A: Follow these steps to check your SSS contribution online 2019:
- Visit the SSS website. Click here to access the SSS site. …
- Log in to your My.SSS account. …
- Go to the Member Inquiry page. …
- Go to the Contributions – Actual Premiums page.
Or READ this: How to Check SSS Contribution Online 2019
Q: How can I unlock my SSS account?
A: Try any of these options to unlock your SSS account:
- Try to retrieve or reset your SSS User ID or Password online by following the steps above.
- Contact SSS through their Facebook Page or by calling the SSS Customer Service below.
- Go to the nearest SSS office and request to reset or unlock your SSS account.
Q: How can I create my SSS account online?
Follow these steps for SSS online registration:
- Select here whether you’re registering to SSS as a Member, Employer or Household.
- Fill out the online registration form
- Wait for an email reply from the SSS. Check your inbox after 30 minutes. …
- Create your password. …
- Access your SSS online account.
Or READ this: Easy Steps for SSS Online Registration 2019
SSS Customer Service
For more info, you may also contact SSS through the following:
- SSS Hotline: 920-6446 to 55 (Mondays to Fridays [except holidays] from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
- SSS Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or visit the nearest SSS branch.
- 7 Ways to Find your SSS Number
- How to Check SSS Contribution
- How to Get SSS PRN or Payment Reference Online