Are you trying to login to your SSS online account, but you’re unable to do so because it kept saying
“Incorrect Username or Password”?
That’s exactly what happened to me just a few minutes ago…
I know how frustrating it must have been for you, but don’t worry because I’m going to guide you how to retrieve or reset SSS password for your SSS online account.
If you have tried logging in but you still can’t figure out what your correct password is, it may be the perfect time to reset it.
Take note that this tutorial is only applicable if you know either your username or email address.
Steps on How to Reset SSS Password Online
- Type sss.gov.ph on your internet browser.
- In the member login area, click Forgot User ID or Password.
- Follow the appropriate instruction below:
- If you forgot your password but not your User ID, enter your USER ID.
- If you also forgot your User ID, enter your Email Address.
(Note: You only need to enter one of these. Otherwise, it will not proceed to the next page.)
- Click Submit.
- You will receive an Email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: SSS Website Forgot Password.
- Open that email and you will see your User ID and Retrieved Password.
- You may now login to your SSS Online Account by going back to sss.gov.ph and enter your User ID and Password.
If you can’t login to your SSS Online account because you forgot your username and password, all at the same time, don’t fret!
There’s also a way to resolve it.
Steps on How to Recover or Reset SSS Password and User ID
If you forgot both your username and password, you will need to contact SSS directly for assistance.
Using your email address, you will need to send an email to email@example.com with the following info:
A. Subject: THRU FACEBOOK
B. Body or Content of the email
- Details of Concern (SSS Password Reset)
- Complete Name
- Contact Number
- Active Email Address
- 10-digit SSS number
- Date of Birth
- Employment History
You will need to attach scanned or screenshots of your valid IDs with photo and signature.
Post a COMMENT at the official Facebook page of Philippine Social Security System (Government Organization) to follow up on your SSS User ID and Password Recovery request.
Your comment should include the following info:
- The Email Address that you used when you sent your email request
- The Date and Time when you sent your email request
- The SSS Email address where your sent your email request to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
You may also watch this video on how to reset your SSS User ID and Password
Posting your personal info including your email address on Facebook is a bit risky, that’s why I suggest you only post this during SSS office hours on their Facebook Page.
As soon as an SSS staff sees your comment that you’re following up on your SSS User ID and Password Recovery Request, they will delete it right away to protect your info.
You may also post another comment asking them if they have received your comment with your info. Usually they will tag your FB Profile Name when they reply to your comment.
NEW Update: September 20, 2019
Click the link below if you forgot your SSS User ID or Password.
- For Member
- Enter your CRN/SS Number and we’ll send a link to your registered email to reset your password.
- For Employer
- Enter your Employer/HR Number and we’ll send a link to your registered email to reset your password.
FAQs for SSS Online Login
Q: How can I find my SSS password?
A: Follow these easy steps to retrieve or reset your SSS Password:
- Click the “Forgot User ID / Password?” link on the My.SSS portal.
- Enter your CRN or SSS number (for member account) / Employer/HR Number (for employer account).
- Click the Submit or Send button.
- Check your email for a password reset link from the SSS.
- Click on the link to change your password.
Q: How can I change my SSS password?
A: Follow these steps to change your password:
- Go to www.sss.gov.ph
- Login to your SSS online account if you have your User ID and Password. If you don’t know either one of them, follow the steps above to reset your User ID or Password
- Once you’re logged in to My.SSS, click Member’s Profile, then click Change Password.
- Enter your Current Password
- Enter your New Password
- Confirm your New Password
- Click Change
Q: How can I check my SSS contribution online 2019?
A: Follow these steps to check your SSS contribution online 2019:
- Visit the SSS website. Click here to access the SSS site. …
- Log in to your My.SSS account. …
- Go to the Member Inquiry page. …
- Go to the Contributions – Actual Premiums page.
Or READ this: How to Check SSS Contribution Online 2019
Q: How can I unlock my SSS account?
A: Try any of these options to unlock your SSS account:
- Try to retrieve or reset your SSS User ID or Password online by following the steps above.
- Contact SSS through their Facebook Page or by calling the SSS Customer Service below.
- Go to the nearest SSS office and request to reset or unlock your SSS account.
Q: How can I create my SSS account online?
Follow these steps for SSS online registration:
- Select here whether you’re registering to SSS as a Member, Employer or Household.
- Fill out the online registration form
- Wait for an email reply from the SSS. Check your inbox after 30 minutes. …
- Create your password. …
- Access your SSS online account.
Or READ this: Easy Steps for SSS Online Registration 2019
SSS Customer Service
For more info, you may also contact SSS through the following:
- SSS Hotline: 920-6446 to 55 (Mondays to Fridays [except holidays] from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
- SSS Email: email@example.com
- Or visit the nearest SSS branch.
- 7 Ways to Find your SSS Number
- How to Check SSS Contribution (Updated 2019)
- How to Get SSS PRN or Payment Reference Online