In 2023, checking one’s Social Security System (SSS) contributions online will be easier and more convenient.
By logging in to the SSS website, members will be able to review and check their contributions anytime.
First, you need to go to https://sss.gov.ph. This is the official website URL of SSS. You can do this by typing it on your internet browser like Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, or whatever you have on your computer or device.
Click Member if you are logging in as a Member, or Employer if you’re logging in as the Employer.
Next, enter your User ID and Password. This information can be obtained online by registering for a new account.
Once logged in, click Contributions under the Inquiry tab on the main menu.
You will be able to review your monthly contribution history, your contributions as a Self-Employed or a Voluntary Member, and contributions under Flexi-Fund, WISP, and WISP Plus by clicking the specific tab on top.
Under SE/VM Contributions tab, you will be able to view the details of your contribution payments including the applicable date, transaction type, SSS amount, EC/Medicare Amount, Payment Date, Receipt Number, and Membership Type.
Aside from checking your SSS contributions, you can also check other pertinent information regarding your SSS membership.
The SSS website also provides a payment facility, which allows members to pay their contributions electronically and make inquiries about loans, death benefits, and other matters pertaining to their SSS membership.
Click here to know more about the new SSS Contribution Table 2023 and the Schedule of SSS Premium and Contribution.
You may also watch this video about the SSS Contribution Table and learn from SSS personnel themselves.
Old Post: Checking SSS Contribution Online 2018
If you are already a member of the Philippine Social Security System or SSS, the next thing that you should consider is to register your SSS account online to be able to check your SSS contribution online.
Why check your SSS contribution ONLINE?
- It’s fast, easy, and convenient. You don’t need to go to the SSS branch to do this.
- It’s free! You don’t have to pay for this. All you need is a computer or a smartphone with internet connection to be able to log in to your SSS online account and check your SSS contribution.
How to Check your SSS Contribution Online?
- Go to sss.gov.ph.
This is the official website of the Philippine Social Security System or SSS.
It works on any browser, but Internet Explorer is the one that SSS recommends.
- Enter your User ID and Password, then click Submit.
You’ll know when you’re already logged in if you see your name and if you have the option to Logout from the page.
- Hover your mouse cursor to E-SERVICES, then click Inquiry.
- An ADVISORY might appear on the screen.
Click View Instructions to see the steps on how to proceed to the next page.
You can also read the Instructions here.
I’m using Internet Explorer and all I did was I clicked the OK button and it went right in to my SSS Static Information.
If you’re using Mozilla or Google Chrome, there are additional instructions.
Basically what you will need to do is to click the SHIELD ICON, which you can find either on the left or right side of the address bar. (The address bar is where you type the URL or the website address like https://www.sss.gov.ph)
For Mozilla Firefox, click the Options button and click Disable Protection for Now.
For Google Chrome, click Load unsafe script.
Click OK if the Advisory appears again and you should be able to view your Employee Static Information already.
- Hover your mouse cursor to MEMBER INFO, then click ACTUAL PREMIUMS.
- You can now view your SSS Contribution on the page.
Why you need to check your SSS Contribution online and on a regular basis?
- If you’re employed, you’ll know if your employer remits your SSS contribution correctly and timely.
- If you’re self-employed, voluntary, or OFW member, this is how you can check if your SSS payments have already been posted in your account successfully.
- If you check your SSS contribution online regularly, you’ll know if there are discrepancies on your SSS account and you can take action right away by reporting the issue either to your employer or to SSS directly.
Useful Tips to be able to check your SSS Contribution Online
- Use Internet Explorer to access the SSS website
Most people reported that they can check their SSS contribution online successfully with Internet Explorer.
- Visit the SSS website on weekends or weeknights.
Thousands (if not millions) of Filipinos visit the SSS website everyday especially on weekdays and during office hours.
The result? Slow load time, error here and there, unable to access, among other things.
So why not access the website when the SSS offices are closed like weekends or weeknights?
I personally have not encountered any issues accessing the SSS website outside office hours.
That might work for you too. (Let me know!)
- Take note of your login information (User ID and password) in a safe place.
Some SSS members reported that they could no longer access their SSS online account because they forgot their username and/or password.
Although there’s a way to retrieve your username or password or request for account reset, that’s another hassle to deal with and I’m sure you wouldn’t want to go through all that.
You may also want to watch this video tutorial by Pinay Investor on how to check SSS contribution using Internet Explorer.
Click here to see the steps for SSS Online Registration
I hope you found this article helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to post it at the COMMENT SECTION below and kindly SHARE this to your family and friends. Thanks!