Contacting SSS has been made easier for OFWs abroad.
If you are an SSS member and you are residing or working abroad, you can now easily contact the Philippine Social Security System team through their Contact Services Unit (CSU).
5 Ways to Contact SSS Abroad
1. To contact them via Email, you may send your inquiries or concerns to email@example.com.
2. To contact them via Landline, just dial:
- (632) 364-7796
- (632) 364-7798
3. To contact them via mobile phone, you can text or call them through the following:
- GLOBE (0977) 804-8668
- SMART (0998) 847-4092
4. To contact them via Online Chat or Instant Messaging, you may use your Globe or Smart number and connect with them through the following apps:
5. You can also contact them via 1-800 International Toll-Free Call Services
- 00800-100-260 for Qatar
- 800-0630-0038 for the United Arab Emirates
- 800-863-0022 for Saudi Arabia
- 001-8000-CALL-SSS for Hong Kong and Singapore
- 801-4275 for Brunei
- 8000-6094 for Bahrain
- 00-8000-CALL-SSS for Malaysia, Taiwan, Italy and the United Kingdom
You may contact these numbers from 6AM of Monday to 6AM of Saturday, Philippine time.
Prepare your Info
Get ready with your personal info when you’re contacting the SSS Contact Services Unit so that the process will be more seamless.
Make sure you have with you your 10-digit SSS number, your contact information, and the reason why you’re contacting them.
You may be contacting them to inquire about your SSS contribution or loan balance, or you want to reactivate your SSS membership, or you want to apply for SSS loan, or maybe you want to know how you can continue your contribution to SSS.
If you contact SSS via email, you need to attach a scanned copy of your SSS ID of valid ID with photo and signature to prove your identity. In the subject field of the email, write Thru Facebook.
- SSS Trunkline No. (632) 920-6401
- SSS Call Center: 920-6446 to 55;
- IVRS: 917-7777;
- SSS Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- SSS Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SSSPh